Scott Shallow is a Sports Medicine physician who joined the Skyward Active Health team in 2019. Scott completed his specialty and subspecialty training at both Queen's and McMaster University.
Scott's sports medicine and event coverage has included the Toronto Rock, Kingston Frontenacs, Hamilton Bulldogs, the McMaster Marauders football & rugby, Team Canada Cycling, Team Canada Lacrosse, Subaru Triathlon Series, and multiple mass race events.
His research interests include femoroacetabular impingement, imaging for low back pain, and exercise prescription counselling in primary care.
He is a former member of the Canadian Aussie Rules Football National team and has a dog named Kyle, who he would be happy to talk about at length.
Dr. Shallow is currently accepting referrals for:
- Sport medicine injuries
- Acute/chronic musculoskeletal injuries (i.e. sprains, strains, tendinopathies, etc.)
- Acute concussion assessment, management, and follow-up
- Chronic concussion management
- Exercise counselling and prescription
- Comprehensive osteoarthritis care
- Ultrasound-guided injections and procedures
- Interventional rehabilitative procedures (Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) therapy and Prolo-therapy)