Maura is a Registered Physiotherapist, who graduated from Queen’s University with her Master’s of Science in Physical Therapy, after completing her Honours Bachelor of Science Kinesiology from McMaster University. She has pursued extra education in the rehabilitation of the pelvic floor as she feels strongly about this area of physiotherapy.
When Maura is not in the clinic, she spends most of her time running or cycling, as well as implementing the strength training that she loves to work on with her clients. Maura is passionate about helping people through injury, leading them to recognize their resiliency and how much their body is capable of.
- 2019: Masters of Science in Physical Therapy, Queen’s University
- 2017: Honours Bachelor of Science Kinesiology, McMaster University
Courses & Credentials:
- Pelvic Health Solutions - Level 1: The Physical Therapy Approach to Anyone Experiencing Incontinence
- The Mulligan Concept – Lower Quadrant
- Run Crew Mentorship & Mastermind Program