Caitlin is a Registered Occupational Therapist in the province of Ontario. She is a graduate of Carleton University (2014) and Queen’s University (2021). Before becoming an Occupational Therapist, she worked full-time in the federal public service and held a variety of volunteer roles.
As an Occupational Therapist, Caitlin has experience providing care for adults and youth with post-concussion symptoms. She also supports children and youth with mental health concerns; including working with individuals experiencing a range of intellectual and developmental disabilities (e.g. Autism, ADHD, etc.).
In her spare time, Caitlin enjoys spending time with friends and family, reading, yoga, running, doing crafts or puzzles, and getting outdoors.
Caitlin has training in various areas including:
- Sensory Processing and Autism
- Strategies for Supporting Children and Adolescents with ADHD
- Concussion Rehabilitation
- Non-Violent Crisis Intervention Training
- Mental Health First Aid
- Hatha Yoga Teacher Training (200hr)
- Applied Suicide Intervention Training Skills (ASIST)