Skyward Active Health Centre is actively trying to provide both effective care to our clients and prevent the spread of COVID-19 in the community. To do this, we have changed our clinic layout and have increased our safety and sanitation measures to include:
- Minimized client-to-client contact within our facility
- Reduced number of people within the facility at any given time
- Increased PPE for therapists, to reduce the spread of infection among staff and clients
- Increased sanitation between appointments, and continuous disinfection to frequent-contact areas
- Active screening of all clients and staff prior to entering the clinic
Although staff are increasing efforts to minimize any COVID-19 amongst our community and clients, the risk of contracting the virus is increased when physical distancing is reduced.
I understand the risk associated with attending appointments at Skyward Active Health Centre, and that Skyward Active Health Centre is not liable for clients contracting COVID-19.